Data Centre migration and server relocation are often dismissed as a purely technical, almost trivial side-project, to be delivered by the existing IT staff alongside their daily jobs. With core business services reliant on the IT sector, a data centre migration can expose the business itself to a significant degree of risk.
How can we help?
Connectium has developed methods that provide a check and balance to make sure that no detail is overlooked while conducting data centre migration or your server and IT hardware relocation.
Our experienced Project Management team, formed of highly skilled engineers, will assist you with the following:
- Participate in face-to-face meetings, conference calls, workshops
- Site survey to get familiar with the environment
- Highlight any high risks and potential delays through the project
- Assist in minimize the downtime of the relocation
- Support engineers on site
- Keep an up-to-date report of the project